Jason and I can't wait for summer. This has been a long crappy winter. We need something to look forward to. So, first on our list is to hike Timp. Jason took the YM hiking in our ward last summer (I tagged along with them). It was a lot of fun. We want to make it a family tradition every summer to hike Timp. We will start taking the kids in about 10 years. We are also planning on running the Provo River 1/2 Marathon. We are making a lot of plans, so if we don't do them all, give us a break.
10 years ago



5 comments:
That sounds like fun! You are both so tan in that picture too!
You guys are adorable!
It's so fun to hear from you guys. I am sooo ready for summer, also. let me in on any hints that you have for training for the half marathon, I am a little scared.
Cute blog! I think your plans are awesome. Sam told me you guys were planning to run the Provo 1/2 marathon. Maybe if I lose 50 lbs I'll join you. Don't hold your breath!
I can't wait for summer, too! It's been so grey and freezing! We definitely need some warmer weather. you'll have to give us the run down on hiking timp! Josh and I have been wanting to hike it, but don't know any details.
Post a Comment