




1. She loves to cuddle.
2. She loves to hug and kiss her family.
3. She always worries about her sister.
4. She is always happy (it's genetic).
5. She loves food (also genetic).
6. She is always smiling.
6. She is always smiling.
7. She can memorize facts.
8. She loves to get hand-me-downs.
9. She loves to play with anyone at any time.
10. She will hold me when I lay by her at night so I wont get out of her bed.
11. She can ride her bike without training wheels.
11. She can ride her bike without training wheels.
12. She will share her food with me.
13. She has the 13th article of faith memorized.
14. She will do her jobs in the morning without complaining.
14. She will do her jobs in the morning without complaining.
15. She is patient with her mom.
16. She drinks like a camel.
17. She will do whatever she is asked to do.
18. She is a good sister.
19. She is an awesome daughter.
20. She was an answer to our prayers!
WE LOVE YOU HALLE!
WE LOVE YOU HALLE!
.jpg)




9 comments:
she is the cutest! I love the pictures of when she was younger. I wasn't in the family back then to see her at that fun stage. I hope our kids are as cute as yours!
Man time flies! Halle is such a sweet girl. We ar so glad she is part of our family and hope she has a Happy Birthday!!
Okay, so was she born with a full head of hair, or what. It's not fair!! She is so beautiful, but also always happy and laughing and so much fun! We just love Halle, and are glad we get to be your neighbors and see you all the time! Hope Halle has a happy 5th.
Halle has been beautiful since the day she was born. I hope she has a great birthday--she is a doll.
How sad... She has grown up so fast! She really is adorable and we love to see her smile! She can make anyone happy.:)
Probably one of the sweetest posts ever! She is such a sweet little girl and I cannot believe she is growing up so fast!
Oh Halle we can't believe your turning 5, your going to be the cutest kindergartener in the whole school:) B is so excited for your birthday oh and so is Ryder:) Happy birthday:)
I love the pictures! She is too darling and I love the poses! Ha ha! Happy Birthday!
What a sweet post. Halle really is such a sweetie. I love everything about that girl. I cannot even believe she is turning five.
Post a Comment