Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ballet Recital

Hunter and Halle had a ballet recital last night. Hunter was a fairy and Halle was a pixie. They did a great job. Thank heaven for little girls that love dance. I could watch them dance every day all day long. Wait, I do watch them dance every day all day long.
Sweet little fairy-
Sweet little pixie-

3 comments:

brooke said...

They are beautiful. Sammie asked me today when we are going to see Halle and Hunter again. How about getting together Friday night? Do you have plans? I'll call you.

Jessica F. said...

Cute cute CUTE! I love that your girls dance. They are talented and what a fun thing for you guys to have in common!

Ryan and Amber said...

They are so dang cute! I saw them walking home together the other day like little bestest friends. You are a lucky lady!