Friday, May 28, 2010

One year wiser.

I'm so happy to be 29 again this year. This is what 29 looks like. I hope i didn't break Hunters new bike. WOW! What was I thinking?

Hunter got up early and put happy birthday signs around the house. I love happy birthday signs.

One of my gifts was solar lights for my yard. Drive by at night at take a look. It is amazing!
While you are driving by checking out the solar lights also check out my new neon chairs. Jason bought me 4 new chairs for my birthday. He thought that the ladies in the neighborhood would love to hang out on the driveway, watching the kids play and drinking a little Diet Coke.

He is a wise man.


The day started out with 2000 calorie crepes. Check out the pound of bacon a 2000 calorie side dish. Jason prepared breakfast all by himself, that would explain the pound of bacon.

Jason also gave me some running shoes. After eating a healthy crepe and bacon breakfast, these shoes definatley needed to be broken in.


They are awesome shoes and hopefully will be worn out by the end of the summer. I had a great B-day, thank you everyone!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh wow! You are one spoiled 29 year old. And I wouldn't believe that you are even a day older then that!!

I dont remember ever having me locker decorated either. I wasn't that cool.

Josh and Laura said...

Looking good birthday girl! I hope I look like that when I'm... twenty nine! I'm coming to Utah May 31-June 14, and I'd LOVE to see you guys. We'll have to be in touch.

brooke said...

Happy Birthday dear friend. I would love to come sit in a neon chair and suck down some DC and discuss Bachelorette. Let's make it happen.

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE that you LOVE birthdays. That is the cutest thing! Your family sure knows how to spoil you, you deserve it!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Love the bike...you should get yourself one. Wish I could sit and visit with you in your cool new chairs.

Jodie Monson said...

You left out one of your birthday presents! LOL You look soooo good for 29. I wish I was still 29!

kesli said...

Happy (belated) birthday!! I'm sure you are glad to have new running shoes but I am wondering if you ever replaced your treadmill or do you have to run outside now? Enjoy wherever you run!

Ryan and Amber said...

I DID notice the chairs and I was jealous!! Happy belated B-day you sexy 29-year old!