Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh yeah- We are swimmers






Hunter and Halle's came home from school a few weeks ago and said their friends were trying out for swim team. So, the girls decided to try out too! Yeah, they made the swim team.


Hunter's friends

The girls were very nervous about the meet, but they did awesome.

Hunter even dove off the starting block. The fact that she couldn't even get across the pool 2 weeks ago and now she is jumping in the pool is a major miracle. Hallelujah


Halle has a hidden talent that we just found last night, she is an awesome swimmer. She placed 2nd in all of her races. WOW!
Jason thinks that we should quit dancing, gymnastics, and piano and focus on swimming. Whatever!

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

How fun! I think swimming is such a fun sport and so practical. The girls look so adorable in their little swim caps.

That is such a boy comment. Jason is too funny!

Jill Heaps said...

Hey why not add ANOTHER activity for your kids to do!!! What an awesome mom you are! They do look super cute in their swim gear...hmm I wonder if we will be seeing you at some meets :) Happy Summer!

Ryan and Amber said...

If I looked that freakin' cute in a swim cap I would join the team too! :)

Hema and Becky said...

What aren't your girls good at?? I can't think of a thing! Cute, smart girlies you have!