Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Break- Crater

After D.C. we needed a little rest and relaxation so we went to Midway to swim in the Crater.

The Barlows were staying up at the Zermott so we tagged along for a swim.



It was pretty cool!



I was told that it would get rid of wrinkles and cellulite so I was the first one in.



The girls had a lot of fun.



Hunter practiced some of her swimming skills. Swim team tryouts are coming up!



I don't see a wrinkle anywhere, it must have worked!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

How have I never heard of this fountain of youth? Where do you find all of these Utah gems? It's like you do research or something. Crazy.

kesli said...

You are more brave than I am or ever will be. That place creeps me out as fascinating as it is. Glad the wrinkles are gone!

Leslie said...

I was going to say the same thing! I dont see wrinkles or cellulite anywhere!!! Awesome!