This is my favorite dance of Hunter's this year. If you can figure out which one she is you get a prize. Here is a hint, at the beginning of the dance she is on the right side. She has a big white bun on the top of her head. Good Luck!
I am seriously speechless. That could have been the Cougarettes..I am questioning whether I need to get Sammie into a real dance place...her recitals are NOTHING like this..that was amazing.
3 comments:
I am seriously speechless. That could have been the Cougarettes..I am questioning whether I need to get Sammie into a real dance place...her recitals are NOTHING like this..that was amazing.
Brooke, you are so nice! Thanks for putting up with me begging for you to watch my child dance! I will send more clips to you soon! Jk!
You loaded a video? You are my hero. PLUS - I feel like Hunter could already teach my home town's Drill Team. And THAT is not a lie. WoW!
Post a Comment