Hunter was chosen to give one of the speeches at her 6th grade graduation. She did a great job. She was calm and collected. She is definitely not like her mother.
Grandma Nan came to the graduation. We are so lucky she lives so close to us!
These are a few of Hunter's good friends. They will all be going to American Fork Jr. High next year. I am crying right now!
Grandma Char and Grandpa Dave also came to see Hunter. Thank You!
These are Hunter's good friends that she has had since Kindergarten.
Hunter had Mr. Shumaker this year. He was a great teacher. The kids said Hunter was the teacher's pet. Can you blame him. She is a straight A student and pretty darn cute!





3 comments:
Your daughters are so beautiful and TALENTED! YES just like their mom!!
Look at her. Already a Valedictorian. You must be proud, mama... Intimidated and proud. Wink wink
Good job Hunter., I can't believe she is 12. I need her to come give me fashion advice!
Post a Comment