"Living like we live"
okay, I was just wondering was this picture before Jason had to go downstairs and get the trick or treat bag or after?
The picture was taken AFTER I got the kids ready for trick or treating. Jason
What an adorable, oops, I mean spooky witch. Wish we could have seen the witches in person!
Jason, Brandi is so lucky she has you to remember all the things she forgets.
Cami-She is a lucky girl. I will talk to Ryan about stepping up to the plate and helping you in a similar fashion.
JasonGood Luck with that!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
okay, I was just wondering was this picture before Jason had to go downstairs and get the trick or treat bag or after?
The picture was taken AFTER I got the kids ready for trick or treating. Jason
What an adorable, oops, I mean spooky witch. Wish we could have seen the witches in person!
Jason, Brandi is so lucky she has you to remember all the things she forgets.
Cami-
She is a lucky girl. I will talk to Ryan about stepping up to the plate and helping you in a similar fashion.
Jason
Good Luck with that!
Post a Comment