For those of you who do not know, we are fun. We recently returned home from Disneyland. We took our chances with the California fires and drove to the greatest place on earth (next to Costco in Highland). We got up early on Friday and Saturday and stayed late into the night. When we got back to the hotel our kids were exhausted but we insisted on "degerming" them before they could go to bed. Halle loved the Tower of Terror and Hunter loved Space Mountain. My favorite ride was Thunder Mountain Railroad and Jason's favorite ride was loading the Durango up at 5:00am and driving back to Utah.
10 years ago




5 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a BLAST! You are so fun! That makes us want to take Hema to Disneyland! Your family picture and blog look so great too!
I love it! I am so proud of you guys...that's like three trips in two years of something. I hope your next one is planned for Virginia!
Your blog is adorable. I am so glad that you guys have one. Isn't it fun???
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!
Next time you visit Disneyland go north and come visit us!
I love it! look how fun you guys are. I love your blog and your cute girls.
Isn't this blogging thing fun!? You guys all look great. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see what you write next.
Post a Comment