Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Please Don't Stop The Music"

This is Hunter and Kennedi. They are on the same dance team. They performed at a "Flash"
B-ball game last week. I danced with Kennedi's aunt Tracy Tippets when I was in Stars.
What a good Grandma. She say's she loves watching the girls dance. Or maybe she is fulfilling her calling as a Grandma. I'm not sure, but it sure is fun having her come to the girls dance performances.

Jason also is fulfilling his calling as a good dad. He also loves watching all the dance performances too! I think he likes to see what his hard work is actually paying for.


Hunter is on the first row, third from the left. I don't know if you can tell but she sure has talent. If any of you are wondering when her next perforance is give us a ring, I'm sure we can pick you up on the way.




3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love the costume! I would love to come to see her perform sometime!

Josh and Lar said...

love it. we'd love to see her dance again. let us know when the next performance is.

Hema and Becky said...

I wish we could have seen it! Little Hema has picked up some serious dance moves from your girls!!