Halle and Hunter were finally germ free. So we decided it was about time to break out the new Christmas dresses and go to church. We haven't been doing much this January besides going to school and watching High School Musical 1 and 2. Halle deleted H.S.M. 1 a few days ago so we are now memorozing H.S.M. 2. What a life, can it get much better than this?
Hunter looks so much like Jason when he was younger!!! (A super cute girl version of course!!) And that is quite possibly the cutest picture of Halle I have ever seen!!
Sounds about like what I do everyday!! You guys are the best. It was so great to talk with you last night.....I just cannot wait to see you this in April!
Is Halle 4 or 14? I can't tell. Adorable dresses. Thanks for posting new photos. If you want to know who taught them to pose like that, give me a few minutes and I'll find a picture of Brandi at that age. If you're germ free and we're germ free we should get together some time.
YA! We are so glad your feeling better and your no longer spreading germs! Hey thanks for sitting by us at church, sorry about Jason getting ran over and your ear getting screamed into. We're hoping if we keep screwing up maybe they'll LEAVE US ALONE:)
9 comments:
holy cow you've got gorgeous kids!! i hear ya loud and clear on the HSM marathons!! shouldn't they be watching dora still?
Hunter looks so much like Jason when he was younger!!! (A super cute girl version of course!!) And that is quite possibly the cutest picture of Halle I have ever seen!!
Sounds about like what I do everyday!! You guys are the best. It was so great to talk with you last night.....I just cannot wait to see you this in April!
Is Halle 4 or 14? I can't tell. Adorable dresses. Thanks for posting new photos. If you want to know who taught them to pose like that, give me a few minutes and I'll find a picture of Brandi at that age. If you're germ free and we're germ free we should get together some time.
YA! We are so glad your feeling better and your no longer spreading germs! Hey thanks for sitting by us at church, sorry about Jason getting ran over and your ear getting screamed into. We're hoping if we keep screwing up maybe they'll LEAVE US ALONE:)
SO cute! I'm glad the girls are finally chicken pox free!
The girls look beautiful, as always! I hope that you call me soon to tell me something.
Then Marilee can call and tell me something. I just got off the phone with mom.
Hunter's suit is adorable. Where did you get it? I so want one. I think you bougt perfect suit. love, Emma
Post a Comment