Halle was getting ready for preschool. She asked what I thought they would learn at school. I told her that I didn't know. I said to just go in and give your teacher a big hug. She said that she would give her teacher a hug and Cooper (a cute boy in her class) a little wink.
I obviously haven't had the talk with her about "playing hard to get" maybe that is what we will discuss tonight for FHE !
9 comments:
So how did FHE go? What a cutie.
awesome! I love it! It was great seeing you this weekend. Your syrup was to die for, as always!
Cutest thing ever!!!
Little Halle is so cute, and has the funnest personality. I can't get enough of her. Her wink is so darling, just don't let her teach it to Sarah(just kidding).
I bet she learned all of her ways to taunt boys from you Brandi! Huh?? You are going to have to watch out for that girl, she's already too cute for her own good, and you just know that boys are going to be all her...very soon! Good thing Jason's a seasoned hunter--ha ha!! That'll help keep the boys away for a little while :)
brandi that is the cutest thing ever. she is gorgeous, just like her mama!
That really is so cute! Halle is such a sweetie and has such a darling personality! she probably got the wink watching you and Jason!!
What is it with kids that age, my son is always chasing the girls. Hey, send me your email address so I can add you to my blog, angela.ken625@gmail.com
Does Halle's dad know about Cooper?
Post a Comment