Jason decided we were going to Southern Utah for Spring Break, not St. George but Kanab. (If you didn't know he will be hunting down there next October.) So, we (he) decided that it would be fun a family vacation. It was! We stayed one night in Kanab and the other night at Ruby's Inn. We stayed a full 48 hours on vacation. That is pretty good for the Hawkins.
10 years ago



4 comments:
Halle is such a poser!! That girl cracks me up :)
That looks like soooo much fun! I especially love tha picture of Jason and Hunter behind those cut out drawing. It freaked little Hema out. He couldn't figure out what was going on with her face on the body!! pretty funny!
I love Bryce Canyon! I am pretty impressed with the amount of vacations you guys are taking these days...maybe your next one can be out east!
i agree with Becky, that photo needs to go out on your Christmas card. Looks like you (Jason) chose a fun vacation spot. I'm proud of you for "vacationing" for so long this time.
Post a Comment