1. She is grumpy in the morning just like her mom.
2. She loves projects, give her a piece of paper and glue and she will make a masterpiece.
3. If you give Hunter a book to read she wont put it down until she is finished.
4. Hunter can make friends with anyone.
5. Hunter is a good big sister.
6. Hunter likes to sing, lets pray she gets some talent from her dads side of the family.
7. Hunter is a good teacher. When Halle is reading and I get frustrated Hunter will come in and save the day.
8. Hunter LOVES dance. What would I do if she didn't.
9. Hunter will write down different "lists" and organize things. I love it!
10. Hunter is a good friend.
11. She likes to make cards for people.
12. Hunter loves to get the mail to see if she has received any letters.
13. Hunter likes her nails done.
14. Hunter likes her hair done.
15. Hunter likes to match her sisters clothes.
16. Hunter wont eat anything I make.
17. Hunter will eat peanut and strawberry jam sandwiches.
18. Hunter loves to cuddle.
19. Hunter can clean the bathrooms perfectly.
20. Hunter has chosen to be baptized this month.



8 comments:
Hunter is such a sweet beautiful girl. We love her soooooo much! We are excited that she is getting baptized!
The picture is so sweet!! i can't belive that she is almost eight. I can't stand it!! It's going by to fast.
Hunter is such a sweet little girl. This is a darling picture. Congrats on her decision to be baptized. I also love the photo of Brandi and the girls on Mother's Day--so cute.
Adorable picture! Hunter is such an sweet little girl. I wish I could be there for the baptism...that is why I need to live there, I hate missing stuff like this!
That was so cute it made me cry! We love you Huntz:) And we are very excited for your baptism. That picture is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute
she is GORGEOUS!! that was fun reading about her. and is jason the cutest ever or what? how sweet. love ya lots! :)
How sweet!I can't believe how much she has grown up! She's beautiful!
Brandy I just have to comment on how beautiful she is! I just love this picture it is so cute! Good luck on the baptism how exciting!
Post a Comment