.jpg)
I had some pictures taken last month of Hunter and Halle. I wanted some pictures of Hunter in her baptism dress, then I thought Halle needed her picture taken too. These are a few of the pictures. I love Hunters smile, but Katie (the lady that took the pictures) had her look serious. The girls had a lot of fun getting their pictures taken..jpg)



8 comments:
So cute!!! Hunter is seriously such a pretty and sweet girl!!!
Both your girls are so adorable! Little models! Josh and I had a blast with the girls the other night. And it was so fun talking to you and Jason. Hope to see you soon.
I can tell these are peek-a-boo photos. She is awesome. Your girls are beyond beautiful--they are stunning!
So grown up! She is so cute!
Both Halle's and Hunter's pictures are absolutely beautiful. You have to tell me who took those so I can look into having her take some of us once the baby is born!!
They should be the next gap models!
They turned out soo cute, but they look way to grown up!!!
seriously, sign them with a modeling agency and retire now! they are breathtakingly gorgeous!!! wow!
Post a Comment