Hunter and Halle performed at Lone Peak last night. It is so much fun. I loved it.
Jason asked if some day we could have a boy so that we could go to all the High School B-Ball games. Really! It has never crossed my mind JASON! I'll put it on my TO DO LIST.


Hunter loves to perform. She gets so excited when she gets to go out on stage. She is just like her mom (not).
Halle on her way to dance, getting ready for her big performance.
Halle is crazy on stage, she runs in place about 50 miles an hour. It is so funny. The running in place, isn't really part of the dance but she is
definitely working up a sweat and having fun.

Check out my baby holding her leg in the middle of the floor.

This is
Halle checking out the crowd before the game. She likes to make sure we are watching her.
8 comments:
Cute girls!! Why don't you ever invite us to see them dance??? Looks like fun. That is a great idea Jason thought up to have a boy, why don't you work on that one Brandi!?!?! In fact, why not have quads and give 2 to me!!!
Jason is one funny guy. Brandi couldnt you just pop out a boy! Geesh!! Believe me, after today. You can have both of mine. Actually they should be showing up at your house in a fed ex truck any minute. good luck with that.
They did a great job last night! I love watching your girls they are born performers. I wish I would have gotten pictures my camera wouldn't focus.
That is completely unbelievable! They look totally professional! I am impressed that Halle can hold her leg up like that. I am sure that at no time in my life could I EVER hold my leg up like that! They are just way too cute!
I'm so jealous! I can't wait for Sammie to do stuff like that. We had so much fun the other night!
Wow, your girls are getting really good!
boys shmoys!!! your girls are so freaking cute i can't stand it! i love the peak around the shoulder to check on the audience. soooo cute. how fun to see them both perform. love ya!
I bet it is so fun to watch them perform! What great dancers!
Post a Comment