Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

The girls in their new pj's on Christmas Eve.
Happy girls on Christmas Morning.

The girls wanted ipods, cell phones, and American Girl Dolls. Jason talked to Santa and they settled on American Girl Dolls. The girls were very happy.


Halle was very, very happy UNTIL . . . .


It's head popped off! Are you kidding me? Halle cried for about 2 hours.




Hunter and Halle are collecting snow globes. This is Hunter's snowman snowglobe.

This was Jason's, I mean Halles and Hunter's favorite present. Jason was so proud of it. He stood in line for 2 hours at Cabelas to get it on the snowiest day of the month, and he didn't even complain a bit. I think there was a tear in his eye as the girls opened the gun.

I personally think that playing in the snow was the funnest part of the day.

And playing in the snow is FREE! Yahoo!

10 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Cute jammies, cute dolls (even without the head), cute pink gun (leave it to Jason to find a pink gun!), and super cute girls!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

brooke said...

Now I know I've seen it all. A pink gun? No one is going to mess with your girls.

Leslie said...

I saw that pink gun. Our girls got guns for christmas too. LOL. Jentry a .22 and Brinley a bb gun. Gotta keep those girls tough. (they also got dolls. lol)
Merry Christmas Hawkins!!

Cami said...

OH my gosh are you kidding me! Do you have insurance on that doll? That pink gun is pretty cool!

The Pixton Family said...

It was fun seeing you guys! Your girls are so sweet and cute. Happy 2009!

Unknown said...

I love the pink gun! I love when Bryce takes the kids out shooting. We will have to go sometime. Nice dolls! Sad for Halle!:(

Jessica F. said...

What a fun Christmas! It was great seeing you and your cute girls! I LOVE the pink gun!!!!

Sarah said...

It looks like it was a great Christmas! Too bad we live to far away...my girls would love to play AG dolls with your beautiful girls. Were you able to fix the head or did she have to go to the doll hospital? --Sarah Silva

bulkleybunch said...

nice pink gun jason!!! and i love the pic of you brandi with your beautiful girls! looks like christmas was a success, except for the poc doll! :)

Jennifer Napierski said...

You have such a cute family. I loved the pink gun. Classic. I'm sure they all had fun in the snow but I can't say that I'm jealous.