It was hat day at school on Friday. Halle loves to wear this hat any chance she gets.
Halle is so much fun to have in our family. Here are a few things that I love about Halle.
1. She is always in a good mood in the mornings. She jumps out of bed and is ready to go.
2. She will eat anything except, avocadoes and carrotts. She asked me last night to make her gulosh. It's a long story.
3. She loves to give kisses or hugs.
4. She is going to be good mom some day. She takes great care of her dolls.
5. She is the best cuddler.
6. She has the best cartwheels ever!
7. When I give her a cleaning job she runs to get it done, and she does a great job.
I could go on and on, but I don't want to brag!
10 years ago



4 comments:
Sooo cute!!!
What a sweetheart!
Halle is so sweet! She is always so good with Hema and Vela! What a cutie!
You really do have such sweet girls! It might help that they have the best mom!
Post a Comment