Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jason's New Love!

There are many reasons we have never finished our basement. This is one of the many. We have in indoor shooting range in our basement. Jason shoots from one end of our house to the other end.

Today I was memorizing scriptures in my room when I heard a loud thud. I knew immediately what the loud noise was. It wasn't Hunter or Halle falling off their beds or a door slamming, it was my dear husband shooting his new bow.

If you want to know what makes Jason happy, just look at his face when he is shooting his bow.
The only thing that makes him happier is when Hunter or Halle asks him when they can get a bow of their own.

I know people sometimes brag on their blogs. I would never do that, but in case you don't know anything about hunting or shooting bows, this is a bullseye. Not just 1 but 4. I'm not bragging!

9 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like fun! Do they make hot pink bows to go with the pink gun?

brooke said...

The funniest part of this post is Hunter flashing the four fingers with Jason. I'm glad they dance and are so girly to balance out Jason's love of the outdoors and hunting! They do need a pink bow.

Leslie said...

How cute!!! I think Jason and Scott are a lot alike. Wow. I had to hear about it for days when Scott shot one arrow into another arrow.

Kelli said...

impressive!

Kelli said...

what I was impressed about was you memorizing scriptures.

Unknown said...

You make me laugh Brandi!

Jessica F. said...

I cannot get enough of Jason's hunting obsession! He is just way too hardcore...I love it!

bulkleybunch said...

pretty impressive miss non-bragger!!!! :) who is this jason character anyway? i didn't know you married such a redneck?! :) i mean, who bow and arrows these days? love you all!! hunter is beautiful as always.

Hema and Becky said...

The best part is that Hunter looks as happy as Jason. i think you gave her the right name!!