Halle says some crazy things that make us all laugh.
This was our conversation yesterday on our way to dance.
Hunter said, "Mom, do you think I will get asked to the prom?"
I said, "Yes!"
Halle said, "I don't care if I don't get asked to the prom, I will just take one of my puppies to the prom, I am having one hundred puppies".
Halle also tells us she is going to have 100 kids, mostly teenagers. The teenagers will do all the work in the house and she can sit and watch T.V. She said she is going to adopt most of them.
Then she told me this morning that she wasn't going to have a husband. I asked her why. She said with all the kids she is going to have, she wasn't going to have time for a husband. I told her that her husband could help her with her kids. She still doesn't think she needs one.
Maybe Jason needs some alone time with Halle.



3 comments:
I'm willing to bet my life Halle gets asked to the prom--probably by the hottest guy in school. I like Halle's idea of 100 kids doing all the work. I need older kids then I could watch tv all day too. Good idea Halle!
What a cutie! I love how easy life seems as a child, that is exactly how it should be!
you need to remind halle that puppies poop!
Post a Comment