Friday, March 6, 2009

Dr. Seuss Days

This week was Dr. Seuss week. Halle had fun activities all week. This day was crazy sock day. I wish I would have gotten a picture with her socks in it.

This was crazy hair day. I put ponies in her hair and then braided it and then put ribbons in it. What would I have done if I had two boys? I love doing my girls hair.


This is a view from behind. The poor kid that sat behind her in school probably couldn't see the chalk board that day.


This was wear your p.j.'s to school day. This was after school, she added the head band and the high heeled shoes after she came home.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Even your crazy hair do's are cute!!

The Pixton Family said...

What a fun week!

Sterling said...

I love that it was Dr. Seuss's b-day and how fun that Halle's school celebrated it in such a fun way!
You are such a fun mom!

Hema and Becky said...

I love all the ribbons. If Vela's hair ever grows I am going to need some hair styling tips from you!