Thursday, May 21, 2009

Camping

We decided to go camping last week. I remember camping when I was little. It was so much fun. We would go up by Aspen Grove. My parents would let us ride our bikes 90 miles an hour to the bottom of the mountain. I think if we tried it today with our kids we would be turned in to DCFS.

Halle posing, that's weird!


We went with Lanny, (my brother) his wife Melinda and their 3 boys.

Posing by the "WILD THING" We didn't come up with that name.



Jasons 2 loves in life, his girls and his camo.




Hunter is a pyro maniac. That girl would not leave the fire alone. It was 90 degrees outside and she was building a fire. She gave herself the name "Fire Maker".





Maybe camping will help us get along better and love each other more. That is the plan!
Look it is already working!






7 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE the WILD THING! I cannot think of a better name to fit your family!
Camping is the best. I hope you have lots of fun for years to come!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alice and Ada said...

First of all...a lot of things we did as kids would get us turned into DCFS.
And don't you remember going camping at Fish Lake? It felt like it took 100 hours to drive that far. So much fun, though. I remember making scones in the dutch oven. And mom and dad taking 6 hours to find the perfect camp spot with trees in the right spot for shade. Ahhh, fun times.
Happy Birthday.

bulkleybunch said...

you are a better mother than me. i wouldn't go camping for anything. ugh! cute pics, i love you posing.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Kids love that kind of stuff. You can still go camping and be clean. Perfect!

brooke said...

I have to admit, i'm not jealous of the wild thing . . .but I am jealous you are getting a new car to two the wild thing. You and your girls are adorable--you all look way too cute to be camping.

kesli said...

Is the "wild thing" YOUR trailer? Ryan and I have a tent if you ever want us to tag along this summer. Your girls are darling but I am sure you already know that.

The Pixton Family said...

Where did you go camping? Is that a motor home or trailer? Looks like a lot of fun.