Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

The proud mom that loves every minute of it!
"Chunky" (hip hop)
We are not fans of hip hop but our kids think it is fun.

Rockin Robin
Halle and Nyah


Halle and Hunters dance team.



"Walk The Walk"
Company Dance



"Fan Tanny"
Matt a finalist from "So You Think You Can Dance" made up this dance. It was a cute dance.




"Too Cool" hip hop
Still not a fan, but Hunter is really good at it.


"What I Like About You"



My two favorite dancers!










5 comments:

Josh and Laura said...

That is so cute! Your girls are seriously too cute for their own good! You are going to have boys lining up at the door when they are teenagers! Or maybe the line has already started!?

brooke said...

I am so jealous at this post. Sammie has quit ballet and refuses to talk about ever taking dance again. I'm praying it is a phase. She's begging to do soccer in the fall. Heaven help us--I will force her into dance if it's the last thing I do. Hunter looks amazing. I would love to see her hip hop dance you and Jason don't love!

Hema and Becky said...

Your girls are such cuties. I love that they love dance so much - just like their daddy! :) But serously, I wish you would have invited us, we would have loved to see them dance. Little Hema is still talking about the last one.

Kelli said...

you keep going to dance competitions and we'll keep going to piano recitals. My kids can't dance. Oh well. Have fun. Cute pictures.

Jessica F. said...

Girls are just too much fun! I love that they are such good dancers... just like their mom. (and dad)

We miss you guys!