Hunter had her first piano recital last night. She was very excited. I never thought that we would ever make it in piano long enough to get to a recital. I am not very patient and practicing with Hunter was hard! But we did it!

She wasn't nervous, which made me more nervous. She said she just loves to perform. Really!

This is Grandma Char and Grandma Nan. They were very proud of Hunter. Jason was shocked by Hunters performance, he had heard her practicing after we got back from Disney Land and was a little nervous. Bu
t like her teacher said, "She nailed it!"
Thank goodness it is over, now we can start stressing about the next piano recital.
4 comments:
Congrats to Hunter. Luke keeps telling us he wants to take lessons and I'm a bad mom because I say no mostly because of that tiny issue that we don't have a piano but also because I don't want to hound him about one more thing.
That's fantastic! I'm sure she was amazing.
I can't wait to hear her play someday. Piano playing is such a great life skill. One that I wish I had!
Oh man how I dreaded those things! Good for your little danceroo to get up there an become so "well-rounded"!
Post a Comment