Monday, October 19, 2009

Newport Beach


We went to California for Fall Break. We spent a few days at Disney Land aka "The Happiest Place on Earth," or I like to call it "The BUSIEST Place on Earth!" Those pictures will come soon.


This is the family at New Port Beach. We went to visit Josh and Laura for the afternoon. They have a cute apartment and even a cuter little girl! Just for your info. if you call and ask Josh for the directions to their apartment ask for Laura. Josh told us to go 15 minutes in the wrong direction. Which isn't that bad if you know Josh. If we would have followed his directions we would have ended up in the ocean. Oh well.

Jason and the girls made sandcastles and they also collected a lot of sea shells.

I was cold so I just got my feet wet. The girls were crazy, they were sitting, laying, and skipping in the water. They must get their crazy side from Jason. We had a lot of fun at the ocean and more fun visiting Josh, Laura and Brynlee. I will post more pictures soon.

3 comments:

brooke said...

I'm jealous. We didn't do anything for fall break and I mean nothing. I was too scared to go anywhere for fear of crowds. Sam is trying to talk me in to D-land again. You know how he feels about the place.

Cami said...

HOly Cow the Hawkins went BIG for UEA!!! Look like you had fun, you look very cute in that picture with your girls on the beach... Where was Grandma Nan?

Unknown said...

Brandi! You make me laugh so hard! Looks like a lot of fun!