Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Fun!

We have been busy doing fun stuff with the family this December. The girls performed at the Poinsetta Festival. This is a picture of Halle with her friend Nyah. People always ask me if they are sister. I think it's the long, long hair. And they both have some moves!

We also went to see It's a Wonderful Life with Summer and Sierra. We had great seats and we loved the show. Hunter and Halle knew a lot of the dancers so they were loving it. I dont'tknow if Jason loved it as much as the girls.

One of the best part of Christmas is seeing the beautiful lights on Temple Square. We went to dinner and then rode tracks to the Temple. It was awesome!


6 comments:

brooke said...

I would love to see "It's a Wonderful Life." I also want to go see the lights at Temple Square but I'm paranoid about the cold. Did you freeze?

Ryan and Amber said...

I try and try to keep up with FUN people like you and I always find that you have set the bar a little too high. I cry FOUL on Brandi! :)

Unknown said...

Don't you love the season?! So, much fun stuff to do!

Persnickety Prints said...

Great picture of the temple! AND hellooo, love your christmas card! I would hide your girls from the sick pervs out there too! They are beautiful just like their momma! I just removed your last name from my blog... good idea, although if someone wants my boys they can have em! :) jk! Love you guys!

bulkleybunch said...

hey bk! i'm with ryan and amber, the bar is way too high! my kids are lucky if santa comes! :) love ya

Unknown said...

Where are all your posts? :D