I am a little behind on blogging. I'm sure everyone out there is waiting with anticipation, so here we go. . .
I usually go for the matching set, but now that the girls are getting old enough to say, NO, I had to go with the silver theme. It turned out O.K. They asked me what I was going to wear. After looking for two months and buying 3 different dresses for them I had used up all my energy. I think I wore the same black skirt I've been wearing for the last 3 years.



5 comments:
love your captions, especially the camo! :) the christmas dresses and girlies wearing them are to die for! gorgeous little family you got there.
I love there cute Christmas dresses I must of missed them at Church very cute... Happy New Year!!!
I love the bear skin rug on the wall most of all because it makes me miss you and Jason. We keep saying it but we have to get together. Let's pick a weekend in January.
I am actually leaning toward liking coordinating outfits better than matchy matchy outfits. I never thought the day would come...but now that I'm going to have three boys ((aargh!) I really think it is cuter to get them stuff that coordinates rather than all three matching.
I love your girls' dresses--they are beautiful. My favorite is that you didn't want Halle to go outside and ruin a good hair day. I can totally relate!
Would you please ask Halle if I can borrow her earrings next year? LOVE 'em! As for the camo - don't you think it is a little too prevalent in our lives? Seriously - soooo over it!
cute pictures, but I don't know what you're talking about, I can't see Jason in any of the pictures...
Post a Comment