Friday, February 26, 2010

Hallelujah

One word... Hallelujah!
I told Halle if she was going to keep all this "STUFF" in her room she was going to have to make it look nice and clean. I think she did a good job. "Stuff" drives me nuts.

There is an old dingy looking lion on the side of the lamb. That lion was mine when I was little. I slept with it until I was twelve. My mom kept it and showed Halle. Halle thinks it is awesome. I called it "Bear". I actually thought it was a bear. I have always had problems with things like that, I call nickels 5 cent pieces. I can't tell the difference between Lions and Tigers.

I know I have problems.

Dance! Dance! Dance!
I live for this stuff. I thank Heavenly Father every day for 2 GIRLS! Yippee! Hunter has her solo competition tonight. And then her group competition tomorrow. We should be done around 10:30pm.

Excedrin! Excedrin! Excedrin!
And Miss Sassy Pants has her performance tonight and her competition tomorrow morning.





6 comments:

Leslie said...

Miss Sassy Pants....lol..wonder where she got THAT from. ;-)

Kelli said...

good luck tonight. thanks for hanging out today. good to see you guys.

bulkleybunch said...

yay for spring!!! and do you mean to tell me you were an ohs tiger for 3 whole years and you could have thought you were a payson lion??

Ryan and Amber said...

So when I need a girl fix can I head your way? And visa versa - you know, I am SORELY outnumbered over here! Cute little darlins'!

RIndi said...

So fun! Seriously those girls are such little posers! I love their different poses in every picture! Especially Halle!

clarke fam said...

Seriously, Halle's pose?... I am so jealous of your tulips. Yourtulps are always amazing.