Happy birthday Jas!!! We sure do love you! Hope you have a great birthday and year!! And that all your wishes come true! By the way, thanks for always being so sweet with our kiddies. Vela jsut saw your picture and said "uncle - phone." I think she was remembering that you let her and Hema see your cool phone at Hunters dance performance!
9 comments:
What did you get him? LOL Scotts birthday is Friday and Im lost on what to get him. Thanks for ANY IDEA!
Happy Birthday Jason! We sure love you!
Happy birthday Jas!!! We sure do love you! Hope you have a great birthday and year!! And that all your wishes come true! By the way, thanks for always being so sweet with our kiddies. Vela jsut saw your picture and said "uncle - phone." I think she was remembering that you let her and Hema see your cool phone at Hunters dance performance!
Happy Birthday! We miss you and love you!
Happy Birthday Jason! I didn't know our b-days were so close. Go celebrate at Chilis!
HaPpy BiRtHdAy!- The Westcott's
Happy Birthday. You guys are great entertainers. Thanks for hosting dinner.
Happy birthday Jason! We love you!
Hsppy Birthday Jas I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing your OLD:)
Post a Comment