Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandparents and Programs

What every girl needs. . . a compound camo bow. Seriously
Grandpa Dave came over for his Birthday dinner last Sunday.

Jason made ribs. Grandpa Dave was very excited. We had a lot of fun with Grandpa Dave.


Last Friday Grandma Nan went to school for Grandparents Day. This year instead of reading with the girls and then checking them out for Maggie Moo's, they opted for lunch and Maggie Moo's. No reading this year. Next year they will probably go straight to breakfast.


Hunter had her 4th grade program last week. They were supposed to dress up (if they wanted) like cowgirls or pioneers. Hunter had been planning her "outfit" for weeks. She was super excited about her new boots.


I went to Hunter's school early to get a good seat. Is 1 hour too early to show up? No! I did get the front row though. There was one other lady there before me, waiting on the front row. She is now my competition. I have to beat her at the next school function. Bring it on Sister Bueno!

Our school has some crazy moms. They show up way to early for programs and handing in teacher request. I showed up this year with my request around 7:15 am. I thought that I was going to be the first one there and the principal was going to laugh in my face. Boy, was I wrong. I was number 70. Are you kidding me. Next year I am sleeping out front so that I will be the first in line. Bring it on you Crazy Moms!

Hunter and Mckynlie

7 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Hunter makes the CUTEST cowgirl I have ever seen. I love that Halle has a bow.
Hilarious about the crazy moms. Remember that old couple in your old ward that you and Jason would try to beat to church to get that spot on the back bench?!? I know that you can beat that mom out of the front row. Go BK!

brooke said...

I hope you actually put yourself in the same category with the crazy moms--after all, you were there an HOUR early!! :-) I'm always 10 minutes late and standing in the back--yeah, I'm that mom.

Come see my kitchen! It was so fun to see Jason the other night. We will have to have all of you over or you can just drop in.

Hunter is adorable as a cowgirl. That girl has so much personality!

Leslie said...

You crack me up Ms Brandi.

Ryan and Amber said...

Are you raising SuperWoman over there? Bows are HARD to pull back! I am seriously impressed!

Hema and Becky said...

You totally crack me up. I think there should be a reality show on TV about the crazy moms! Your girls are too cute!

Jodie Monson said...

You are a CRAZY mom! That's why I like living next door. I don't feel quiet so crazy myself!

bulkleybunch said...

you are so fudging funny bk!! i love it!! you are an awesome mom!