Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break 2010- Camping

This may look like Hawaii, but it is not. This is our Spring Break at Topaz Mountain. Summer and Sierra came along with us. Yes, Sierra is holding a lizard!

We stopped on our way to Topaz Mountain to pick up some helmets. Halle wouldn't take it off. She thought she was the hottest thing on Topaz Mountain.

We were going for the Polygamist Look.


Check out Hunters goggles. And check out the beautiful scenery. It was a desert.



This is my kind of camping.

Summer taught Home-Ec while we were there. The girls loved it. They asked Summer to come up with some more sewing crafts. Why didn't they ask me?

Down in the geo pits. Look at his smile, he is in geo heaven.

Jason is working up a sweat digging for gold, I mean geo's.
We found success.
We came home with way to many buckets and baggies of rocks. This has been a life long dream of Jason's. He has been talking about going and looking for rocks for YEARS. I have been talking about going to Hawaii for years. So maybe next year . . .

4 comments:

Kelli said...

My kitchen counter is STILL covered with treasures/rocks. the girls had a lot of fun. thank you for taking them. They can't wait to go back. I have always wanted to go, too. but probably not as bad as Jason.

Jessica F. said...

What a fun trip! I love all the pictures of Jason and the girls. He is living the dream surrounded by all those cute girls. I vote you get to go to Hawaii next year!

Ryan and Amber said...

How am I not up on Topaz Mountain? I mean, the place looks SO freakin' fabulous I'm surprised I haven't even heard of it! :) Where in the world???

Unknown said...

I got lots of rocks in my back yard. You are welcome to as many as you'd like. - Hema