Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Break

We didn't want to go to St. George or Disney Land this year for Fall Break. We wanted to hang out and bond with nature.
So, let the bonding and being one with nature begin with a hike up the canyon. After inviting ourselves to go on a picnic with the neighbors we hiked around and posed for pictures.


This is our "white trash" picnic basket, also known at our house as luggage. We don't have luggage or suitcases, we have laundry baskets. It's so awesome going into hotels with laundry baskets and coolers full of food.

I think the kids were fishing with a BB-gun. Please don't report us.


The kids being one with nature.



6 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Looks fun!

Jessica F. said...

Sounds like fun to me!

Ryan and Amber said...

I think that is officially how you fish - BB Guns and dynamite. Right? Ask Nan about this one - she'll know. :)

brooke said...

You lost me on the luggage. What? Are you serious? I love a good laundry basket as much as the next gal but you've got to get some decent luggage for hotels. I know what you're asking for for Christmas...

clarke fam said...

Oh you guys are so cute! We miss you.

kesli said...

If you don't have luggage, how are you going to come and see me on the other side of the world? I'm serious. Come visit.