This is one of my latest projects, the table. I can't get my computer to load any more pictures on this post. (So annoying) I can't show you how ugly the table was before but believe me it wasn't pretty. I have 4 chairs that need to be done. I will show you the color in my next post.
TA Dah!
I kind of love it!
I kind of love it!
It only took me 10 hours or more.
I want to paint my house in these colors. I don't think Jason will go for that.
We went to Grandma Char's for Conference last Sunday. She had dried fruit set out to snack on. My girls loved it, especially Hunter, she is the one that wont eat anything besides hot dogs. So I thought it would be a great snack to have lying around the house. Do you know how long it takes to dry 5 apples? Eight hours. This is 5 small apples. We could eat this much in minutes.
I told my mom how much the girls loved the dried fruit, and to be on the lookout for pears. She found some and showed up yesterday with this box of pears. This was before I had done the 5 small apples. Do you know how long it is going to take me to dry this entire box of pears. Do you know that it will all fit in one ziplock baggie.
Help Me!
I am done being domestic for the year!



9 comments:
Darling table. I can't believe you just have that in your house. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the quilt. I had no idea that Kelli could stipple so amazingly!
Yummy dried fruit.
Love Love Love it. All of it. But especially the blanket. Come down and we'll do another one. Let's sew all winter long. I love dried apples.
You are lucky to have such a brilliant neighbor!!! Your table looks great. You are quite the crafty one. Give me a call and I'll help you with your pears!
Love the table and the quilt. Just plan on drying pears 24/7 and you should be done by Thanksgiving!
LOVE all the stuff you've been doing... in my opinion you should be good for AT LEAST 2 years don't you think? Your too good though to stop, I am looking forward to seeing more very soon!
I'm proud of you!! I love the table and the cute jars of candy on top with the tree.
The quilt is to die for. I could no sooner make that than fly to the moon. I'm glad your sister did most of it--makes me feel better.
Here is the thing - you are secretly a Martha Junior. What the fetch? Freakin' making me look bad with your adorable quilts and your delicious and healthy snacks. Dang. Alas, I DID know about the stripping stuff if that counts. I know about all things "stripping" related. Ha
WOW look at you Martha you should come over here and share some secrets!!!
HA I just saw Amber thinks your Martha as well!!!!!!!
Post a Comment