Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Halle had a loose tooth when she went to school yesterday. She is an animal when it comes to pulling out her own teeth. I think she likes money! When she came home from school she had lost her tooth.

Halle loves to get as much information as possible from the Tooth Fairy. She likes to leave her notes with questions for her to check off.

Halle was prepared with a bag for fairy dust.



The Tooth Fairy came and left her $3.00 and a little fairy dust. The Tooth Fairy keeps forgetting to answer all of her questions, maybe next time she will have more time.


4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

The girl is thorough - amazingly thorough! LOVE it!

Cami said...

Bryty's letter to the toothfairy would probably say: Why can't you come when it's raining? or on Sundays or Tuesdays or Friday's or if i went to bed to early or to late??? So I don't even think she'd dare ask for fairy dust:)

Hema and Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hema and Becky said...

Sorry I had to remove my first comment because I can't spell!
But $3 is pretty sweet! No wonder she is pulling her teeth out!