Halle is sporting the "Lawyer Look". She is dressed like her dad for "Hero Day". She would make a great lawyer. She is pretty quick and smart, like her . . . MOTHER!

Hunter is sporting the "80's Look". Finally someone dressed like their mother for "Hero Day". I was getting tired of everyone dressing up like Jason. I don't think I ever dressed like this though, maybe she was still dressing like Jason for "Hero Day".
6 comments:
I love that Hunter dresses like the 80s when she wants to dress like you.
Glad I got the invitation to the blog!
I love that your girls want to dress like a lawyer. Hunter's look this year reminds me of the first time I met you... Jk!
That's funny. When I asked Josh who he was dressing up as for hero day, he said "I am myself." Nice. I'm glad that the Monson's are learning humility!
I love the 80's look! Awesome! Halle is so photogenic!
Oh I did it!!! Thanks your my hero:)
Oh come on, I think I remember some cute little short skirts on you!!! :) I have been catching up and WOW! You guys have been busy! I LOVE your quilts...teach me!!!
Post a Comment