Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Quilt

Halle learned to iron in her sewing class a few weeks ago. So, I put her to work. She loves it. She also loves her new belt she got for Valentines day. She is so fashionable.

This is my first baby quilt. Don't get excited it's not for me it's for Hunter and Halle's dance teacher Jamie. She is having a girl so I decided to go wild and make her a quilt.


I am turning into an old lady. I guess this is what you do when your kids go to school all day and you don't want to volunteer at the school everyday. The teachers at the school probably think I'm a stalker.

6 comments:

brooke said...

Love Halle's pjs with the belt! The Quilt is to die for. It made me think about having another one for about 4 seconds...then I got a hold of myself.

You are one talented lady.

Kelli said...

love the quilt. love the belt. i wish someone would come iron at my house.
PS. we need more fabric.

Unknown said...

I love It! It seriously looks so awesome! Your SUCH A COOL little lady. Not old! You got style! I hope I can be like you! Hence the copying! :D

Cami said...

Wow What a lucky dance teacher!!! So cute:)

Hema and Becky said...

It turned out really cute Brandi! Well done!

The Pixton Family said...

so cute! Way to develope those talents!