Tuesday, April 26, 2011

D.C. Part 2

The next stop was The Natural History Museum.


The girls were starving, fruit roll ups weren't getting it done, so I broke down and bought them some real food. This "real food" was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a hot dog. It only cost me $18.00. This is why Jason had to stay home and work!




She better be enjoying that sandwich!


The girls favorite stop in this museum was the rock collection, just like their dad.



I was hoping for something better than the "Hope Diamond". People were not impressed with the Hope Diamond. It was a little disappointing. I would personally take any diamond I could get.

I think he has been in a movie somewhere!



The girls checking out all the people.





It was super cold that day. We were cuddling to stay alive.



Our next stop was the Air and Space Museum. We saw everything in record time. Jessica was parked out front waiting for us. You don't want to make Jessica mad when she is behind the wheel of a mini van.



Halle made a new friend. They got along so well.





The cherry blossoms were pretty, but I loved the Tulip Trees. We took this picture while Jessica was waiting for a man to pull into a parking stall. She only honked 5 times at him. Jessica taught us a lot about driving in D.C.


4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I am loving every DC post. It is making us miss you lots!

Unknown said...

Awe! That looks like a TON of fun! We'll have to take a family trip there too! I have heard about the D.C. driving.

Kelli said...

I wish Jessica had been parked out front waiting for us while we were in the Air & Space Museum. We spent Waaaaaay too much time in there.
$18? wow. they must have been hungry

brooke said...

I should have called Jessica when I was in D.C. I would have loved to have driven around with her!