Monday, April 4, 2011

Halles skills

I can't put pictures of my girls in their dancing attire or weird men will stalk us so I haven't had as much to blog about lately. So here goes sewing 101.

Halle finished her P.J. bottoms at sewing today. They are super cute. I am super proud of her. She is great at everything she tries, sewing, gymnastics, dancing, piano and swimming. She takes after her dad!
I thought that I would WOW the kids this weekend with these cinnamon rolls. They took 2 1/2 hours on Friday and then 2 more hours on Saturday. What a waste of time. The girls decided that they like the rolls that I did the week before that only took 1 hour. AAARRRRH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They were SUPER delicious! So, your efforts weren't wasted! I need to get Halle's sewing teacher #...That is SO AWESOME your kids can sew!!!!

Jessica F. said...

I can't wait to put that little seamstress to work. I have a few projects that I need help with:)

Those cinnamon rolls look delish!

Josh and Laura said...

Hey Brandi! I don't have your email or cell number and Josh claims he doesn't have them. What? Where's my Hawkins Contact Sheet when I need it!? Anyway, thank you so much for your card. You're the best. I wish we lived next door so I could come over and talk. (And eat your cinnamon rolls!) I'm going to be in Utah April 25-May 1, and I'd love to get together if you're around! I'll track down your number or email and I'll be in touch.

brooke said...

We love cinnamon rolls.....