Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

 This is Halle and Hunter on the 1st day of school.
 Halle is super excited to be in Mrs. Malouf's class.
 Hunter is in Mr. Schumaker's class. 
 Halle is trying to figure out how many fingers to hold up.
 This is Halle's favorite pose? 
The girls with their friends.  Yeah for school.  Now, I can watch T.V. all day.  Halle thinks that the only things that moms do in the day is watch T.V.  (I wish). 

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Where, oh where would Halle learn such a pose? I'm thinking you must strike that one DAILY - after your soap operas of course... :)

Jill Heaps said...

I watch TV all day... am I not supposed to? Maybe we should get together!!! Let's go for a RUN!!!

brooke said...

I do watch tv all day but it is freakin kid shows!!

Your girls are darling.