
I blog backwards! HELP!
Anyway, last week I decided at 4:45 that we should go up the canyon for
FHE. Jason loves impromptu outings. The girls asked if we were bringing the Rhino, I thought about it and said, "heck ya!"
I love riding in the Rhino. It is on my top 10 list of fun things to do.
This is the girls heading down the mountain. It was getting cold and starting to rain.

Jason with his
bino's looking for deer and other animals.

Check out my
Muley Crazy sweat shirt. Pretty sweet!

The leafs were already yellow on top of the mountain. It was a sea of yellow and green.

We love our healthy Doritos. At least we have on our helmets, Kelli.

Thank you for smiling
Halle. No one ever listens to me when I say, "smile" or "look at the camera". Come on people.

Loading up to ride up the mountain.
(Will someone teach me how to move pictures around.)
We can now mark this off our list of things to do this Fall. Now we need to carve our Halloween pumpkins.
3 comments:
YOu are SUPER FUN! Fun times!!
Way to go on the helmets!! I'm so impressed. I'm equally impressed with the crazy muley sweatshirt. sweet. the yellow and green is amazing.
I can help you with the pic's next time we get together.
I love your sweatshirt...you are legit! Thank you thank you for having my fam over for dinner..they loved it! Does that count as a thank you note? I hope so.
The pictures are easy..just click on the HTML button instead of compose and then highlight the code for the photo. Then right click and hit cut. Then move your curser where you want your photo and click paste...voila..it should move...go back to compose and see if it has moved.
I can't believe I can do computer stuff...ask Jason if he remembers teaching me how to email our first week of law school...scary!
Post a Comment