Saturday, October 29, 2011

WINNER!

Jason won the 21st Ward Chili Cook Off last year. He was super excited. So this year he felt the pressure.




He was super stressed about the competition.




Doesn't that look delicious? I really dislike chili so I never have never tried his chili.


Guess who won this year? JASON! YAHOOOO! He is the 2 times defending champ. I think I will have to try his chili next year. All those hours of watching the Food Network Channel have paid off, BIG TIME!


-I made him dress up like a runner for the ward Halloween party this year. He was one of two men dressed up. Jason was a good sport!


We are pretty pumped at our house tonight!


5 comments:

Kelli said...

Jason is awesome. I actually thought he ran a marathon and THEN cooked chili. I would like to take partial credit for the win--I did have a hand in getting that awesome red chili pot for you, didn't I?
Congrats on the win.
Quiet weekend for us--Sierra has strep.

brooke said...

Good job Jason...I was more impressed that you had just returned from a run until I found out it was just a costume!

The Pixton Family said...

That's a serious accomplishment!

Ryan and Amber said...

I heard all about it from the neighbor kids.... only they thought Jason ate the most chili to win. Either way, I could see this could be true. Congrats to the epic cook.

Jessica F. said...

Of course he won. He rocks and everyone knows it. I love that you don't like chili btw. So funny!

I can't wait to see your party pictures!