Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011



For the sake of documentation- This is a little late but I didn't want to skip over Christmas!

Note- I bought myself a new camera for our Disneyland trip and it was fine, all 300 pictures. When I downloaded my pictures for Christmas, there was a slight problem, only 25 pictures were showing up. More than half of my Christmas pictures didn't work. I need a new SD card. Seriously Christmas pictures gone. So, this is what I have to work with!


The girls ready for 9:00am church. I thought it was great to go to church on Christmas, isn't that what it is all about!
Halle got Bop-it for Christmas. FYI-don't get it for your kids. Some how we can't find Bop-it, hmmm. I hope we find soon. JK
We usually have a healthy breakfast of crepes, vanilla syrup, hash browns, orange juice and sausage. Yes, we both have a New Years resolution to get healthy.
Because I don't have pictures I will document what Hunter received for Christmas; clothes, red jacket, lip gloss, and her Kindle. She drove us bonkers begging for the Kindle. I did have a cute picture of her face when she opened up her gift, but I guess we will never see it!
Halle made the cute gift for Jason and I this year at school. We didn't get each other gifts this year because Jason got a gun safe that he wanted, and I received a new computer that I had been begging for all year. I still can't figure it out. I have to call my neighbor Jodi to help me log on!
Halle received clothes, Bop-it, and a video camera. She makes up dances and I record her sweet moves.
This is Hunter hoping that her Kindle is in the big box, nope. I think it was purple sheets.
This is a picture of us putting up the tree, just pretend it is us taking down the decorations on Dec. 26th. We usually have the decorations down within 24 hours of Christmas. What is my problem? I have Valentines decorations up, and loving it

2 comments:

Kelli said...

bahahaha. purple sheets. I can't stop laughing.

Ryan and Amber said...

Bop it kills me because my boys found it (somehow) and fight over it (shocker) and I hear it ALL the time. It has disappeared multiple times but they are wise little bunkins. Good luck with that.