Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's Up?

I haven't taken very many pictures lately but here are a few of the highlights!


Hunter has got a job! She is now babysitting. She can now pay for dance. JK. (In Jason's Dreams!) She called me twice while babysitting. She needed to know how to start the dishwasher. 1. I thought that it was good that she knew how to load a dishwasher. 2. She started it again, so she must have unloaded the dishes. MIRACLE!!! I love it!
Albert Einstein- Annie Oakley- Italian Guy

AKA neighborhood kids.
Giddy up Annie! You will have to ask Halle all about Annie Oakley next time you see her.
Hunter and Halle had a dance competition a few weeks ago in Mapleton. They did awesome. I love watching them dance. I am NOT a dance mom though!

Halle loves her hip hop dance. The audience goes wild when they get out on stage. There is a lot of shaking going on in this dance. Halle loves it.
This is Halles costume for her lyrical dance. Her dance group is getting so good! Their teacher's name is Ashley. She has kicked them into shape. The girls are so fun to watch. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

so darling! You are SO a dance mom girl! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

Awesome so it's official that she is babysitting? She better thank her mama for the free advertising. I will be over with my calendar in a jif!

Cami said...

HUNTS is the BEST babysitter ever... look how cute she made Scoty:)