Thursday, March 15, 2012

One Year Wiser. . .

Jason's Birthday is tomorrow. I thought I would surprise him with a few pictures of his past. Jason laughs because my family celebrates Birthdays for the entire week of their Birthday so, I thought I would start a day early! A week of celebrating begins today!
Camping- one of Jason's favorite past times.
Lake Powell- One of our favorite family trips.

Lake Powell- showing that he still has skills.
Sun Valley Idaho- One of our annual trips to the Bar Convention.
Jason's Heaven On Earth- The Pantsagunt
Family Time- Tubing down the mountain.
Sun Valley Idaho- Jason loves taking this ride on the tram to the top of the mountain. We do this every year.
British Columbia- Jason went on a "Bear Hunt". We now see Blacky every day in our family room.
Halle's Blessing- What a blessing to have a husband and dad that has the priesthood.
Triple Threat- 1. He cooks. 2. He runs 1/2 marathons. 3. He has ice blue eyes.
Jason has a crazy side. Look at those crazy glasses! JK. Jason usually doesn't do crazy things. This is about as crazy as he gets.
Jason loves food- He went to town on those potatoes at Disney Land. The way to Jason's heart is threw is stomach.
Jason also loves his family. He is the most loyal person I know. That is one of my favorite qualities about him. He has a lot of good qualities, I could go on and on, but I don't want this to get too mushy.

We love you!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

All Jason. All week. That is what I say.
Happy Birthday.

Leslie said...

and he has good taste in women. Dont forget that!

The Pixton Family said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

brooke said...

Jason is a great guy...he restores my faith in the male race..happy birthday Jason!