Friday, December 14, 2007

Gingerbread Houses


We love traditions in our house and making gingerbread houses is one of them. The girls went crazy with candy and frosting. Hunter took the lead while Halle tested the candy.

4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

The girls did a great job. We are making one with Hema this weekend, hopefully some of the candy will make it on the house!

The Pixton Family said...

Fun! I remember the first year Parker made a ginger bread house he ate so many gumdrops! (They all came up later!)

Cami said...

Very cute ginger bread house!!! We are going to make one tomorrow. But I don't know if ours will look that good. I think the majority of it will be on the floor.

Sam said...

So instead of attending the firm's Christmas Part (for the first time in seven years), you stayed home and made Gingerbread houses?