Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sledding

The girls love sledding with their dad.
Halle is ready for the snow!

Hunter is ready to burn rubber.


Dad is burning calories.


I think Dad is ready to go home for a little rest and relaxation. Little does he know that wont happen unti he goes back to the office.





6 comments:

Josh and Lar said...

I love the pictures. Sledding with my dad was the best growing up. It was fun to see you guys last night. And Brandi, I did check out your comment on my blog and it's hilarious. I had never even heard of "stack-ups" until I joined the Hawkins fam!

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! It was so great to spend time with your family over the holidays. Your girls are so sweet, my girls had a great time playing with them- I don't even care if we get chicken pox!

Jessica F. said...

You guys have so much fun! I am glad you had a small break between the chicken pox to have some fun!!

Michelle said...

Cute blog! I found it through all of Jason's families blogs! Your girls are so cute! Ben's had alot of fun hunting with Jason lately!

Hema and Becky said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to take Little Hema sledding! We love you guys!

Josh and Lar said...

It's been a few weeks Brandi....we're anxious for a cute new post of the girls!