We went to the ward Christmas party. The primary sang and then a special guest came... Santa. Hunter told Santa that she was only a little naughty (she said she didn't want to lie) and Halle said he didn't ask her (good thing).
Christmas came early this year...I have infiltrated the Hawkins' Blog. I look forward to checking the blog daily and leaving several comments with an occasional joke.
Thanks Jason and Brandi, I can't wait to make memories together.
5 comments:
Funny, funny. I hope Santa doesn't ask Cole either. Way to go Hunter for being honest.
I love Santa! Hunter is so funny that she said "a little". Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Christmas came early this year...I have infiltrated the Hawkins' Blog. I look forward to checking the blog daily and leaving several comments with an occasional joke.
Thanks Jason and Brandi, I can't wait to make memories together.
we just got your Christmas card...it's SO cute! We loved the pictures! Thanks for thinking of us.
Tell Hunter she is okay, I know from personal experience that you still get presents, even when you are naughty! Santa is very forgiving!
Post a Comment