Your girls look so cute. I always love to see what they are wearing because you always dress them so well. Happy birthday to Jason too even though I will never understand "huntin!"
I love Halle's grin in all her pictures. What a little cutie. Happy Birthday to Jason. I sure hope those bird's families can understand his need to kill them. Just kidding. Well kind of. It's okay Jason. We know you are a good guy to humans at least.
8 comments:
SOOOOOO cute! Your girls always look so adorable. I love the bunny picture. Don't let that thing get too close to Jason!
I'm loving the easter dresses and the waving hair!!! See you Sunday.
They look so cute!1 I love the little purses. Sarah wants to bring a purse everywhere we go.
OH I about died I thought the Hawkins got a animal:) Cute easter picts
Your girls look so cute. I always love to see what they are wearing because you always dress them so well. Happy birthday to Jason too even though I will never understand "huntin!"
I love Halle's grin in all her pictures. What a little cutie. Happy Birthday to Jason. I sure hope those bird's families can understand his need to kill them. Just kidding. Well kind of. It's okay Jason. We know you are a good guy to humans at least.
With Jason as a dad, the only rabbit your girls will get is the ones they will shoot once he starts taking them hunting!! We love you Jason!!!
I laughed out loud to myself when I read this! For sure no bunnies! Have you entered your girls in the Gap Ad contests?
Post a Comment