Look at the love!

The girls still wear matching clothes. I will keep buying them matching clothes until they are married.

Every year the girls blow out the candles from their heart cake. This is one tradition that I love to do with them. If anyone has a cute tradition or favorite tradition please tell me. I want to have a ton of fun traditions for my girls to remember. (I want to be remembered as a fun mom! please help me)
4 comments:
You are a fun mom and will be remembered as nothing less than the best mom! That is a great tradition!
matching outfits til they're married! I love it!
They are so beautiful. You inspire me to be better at spending time on the girls' image. Ava's hair is usually glued to her face by either food or snot. I'm getting better at putting bows in her hair. So you're doing something right!!!
That looks like so much fun, I need to start some fun traditions with my kids!
Post a Comment